Thursday, November 12, 2009

Self Contemplation: Building the Vehicle for Growth and Self Discovery

As many of you have figured out, I think it is important to think and contemplate what you want in life and in your art. Not as an end in it self, but to get clearer in your heart and mind what you are after and why you are doing what you are doing. This might not be important to some people. No problem. But to me and others it is a way of keeping on course as well as deepening and developing ourselves and having our art express that urge and need of continuing growth, which eventually becomes a matter of choice to pursue or not.

Fro those who are interested in expanding themselves, their self discovery and the connection-expression process, I offer this short video.

1 comment:

Lise said...

Thank you, Norman, so much! This moves me in a way that I can hardly put words on, but which can be felt and registered deeply in the heart.