Monday, February 1, 2010

Eastman: Day 1

I arrived safely in Rochester last night. It's really great to be here!

Last night, I was met at the airport by Arthur Thovmasian (photo) and McMillan Gaither! That was so nice of them and it was great to meet them! We picked up some food and then I got in some practice before the day ended.



Today I jumped into private lessons (the photo shows a drawing I did for one of the students).













Then I rehearsed with my pianist and Mark Kellogg for the Lecture/Recital tomorrow night! Mark is on the faculty and is such a great guy! We'll be playing my duet for tenor trombones "The Archer" on tomorrow night's program. Here's a photo in the rehearsal room.







Now I'm enjoying a cup of hot water after a nice dinner! :-)

I'll write more about all of this soon but thought some of you might enjoy some photos in the meantime!

No comments: