Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here it is! Week 4 of Frequency Bone Summer Music Connection 2

Technique or Muscle ? Part 1




Sorry for the delay! My computer was having some problems.

Range development is interesting and it comes very naturally for some people and for others it can be a real struggle and takes a long time. It is a matter of having the time and mostly having the exercises and approach that can make it happen as efficiently as possible.

We need the 'muscle' to sometimes have the ability to form the technique we need. But the constant desire to have a fine range and doing basic exercises in a thoughtful way, can lead us to the discovery of what we need. In part 2 of this series I will get into very specific things that I currently practice and things that I have done in the past for developing my high range and low range. It will be closely related to the topic of week 2 "Embouchure and Air". I will post this in a couple of days. Stay tuned and keep up the thoughtful and feeling practicing!

No comments: